Our club was chartered in 1956 and was the first Club on the Central Coast.
Since then there have been many projects undertaken for the betterment of our community.
- Financial & physical assistance to Meals on Wheels
- The Entrance Mardi Gras
- Lions Park Rocket & Play Ground
- Cancer Patient Transport Appeal
- Heart Start & Blood Monitoring Machines for Bateau Bay Ambulance
- Annual donation to Lions Save Sight & Health Care Foundations
- Financial aid to Bush Fire Service & Mobile Command Centre
- Landscaping of Denning St. Car Park at the Entrance
- Financial assistance to victims of Natural Disasters such as Cyclone Tracy , Newcastle Earthquake & Nyngan Floods.
- Fund raising for Child Flight, Life Education & more recently Meningococcal Foundations on the Central Coast.
- Central Coast Renal Dialysis Life support Unit at Lake Haven
- Our main current project is The Sensory Garden at North Entrance
Lions Australia is part of an international association, filled with people who are joined by the common desire to make their communities better, by using their creativity, enthusiasm and energy.
Membership is open to all people of the community in good standing.
The Lions Club of The Entrance
PO Box 110
The Entrance NSW 2261
or Phone 0481 332 142
The Lions Mission Statement
Our Mission is To Create and Foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing Voluntary Services through Community Involvement and International Cooperation.